3 Indoor Plants That Can Kill Your Kids

The plants decorate and oxygenate any room. But pay attention to the flowers you bring to your apartment. Some plant species may be deadly. These must be kept away from home, children and pets. Ingested even in a small amount, these types of plants can be fatal.

Devil’s Ivy cleans the atmosphere from carcinogenic pollutants, but it’s dangerous for children. If the little ones put their mouth on this plant, they can suffer severe burns and irritation of digestive tracts. The first symptoms are diarrhea, swelling of the tongue and acute vomiting.

Lilies – The more beautiful they are, the more dangerous they are. Lilies must be kept away from children and animals, because can be fatal to them. If ingested, these flowers cause vomiting, abdominal cramps, blurred vision and skin irritation.

Oleander
Oleander is a real poison. If you have this plant in your house, you should get rid of it as soon as possible. It’s dangerous for both adults and children. Ingestion of the leaves causes seizures, arthritis and heart attack .