Maybe it sounds strange, but according to professor Abraham Tamir, from the Negev University from Israel, says that your nose shape can say a lot about your personality. The professor conducted a study that examined the link between the shape of the nose and the characteristics of personality. The results were published in “Journal of Craniofacial Surgery.” Here’s what they say:
1. Nubian nose – You are curious and you like to investigate. You are optimistic you care about others. You’re a good company. Always find solutions to problems.
2. Greek nose – you are a reserved person and you don’t like to be the center of attention. You’re practical and reliable, but can not talk openly about your feelings.
3. Pirate nose – you have imagination and you are not selfish at all. Fight for what you believe and take risks to achieve your goals.
4. Arched nose – You’re smart, dedicated to your work and a talent in the organization.
5. Jar nose – You are spontaneous and you decide quickly. You are intelligent and do not quit until you obtain what you want.
6. Law nose – you have a strong character. You are passionate and temperamental. You get angry quickly.
7. Concave nose – You’re generous and ready to help those around you. You can be sensitive and easily hurt.
8. “Witch” nose – you are dedicated to what you do. You are a good friend and a good partner and always listen to what others have to say. You are realistic.