Even if cold showers are avoided because they are unpleasant and uncomfortable, your organism reacts in a special way when touches the cold water. Find out what happens to your body when you take a cold shower. I’m sure that you didn’t know by now how many benefits a cold shower can have for your body.
1. Improves your mood – Cold showers increase levels of endorphins and norepinephrine in the body.
2. Reduce stress – According to a study, swimming in cold water improves stress tolerance of the participants. In addition, cold water slows the heart rate applied on the face, when is too increased.
3. Improves blood circulation – Stimulates intake of oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
4. Improves the quality of the skin from the face – For maximum effect, cleanse your face with warm water, then with cold water.
5. Improves attention and concentration – The combination of wet and cold awakens your body, improves your breathing and oxygen intake.
6. Improves the quality of your hair – Rinse your hair with cold water after applying the balm. Will become softer and shinier.
7. Prevents varicose veins – Cold water reduces and prevents enlarged veins, improving circulation and vascular constriction.