Dark armpits is one of the nightmares of the beauty. Many women become shy because of this problem and avoid going out in public with sleeveless dresses or tops without straps. Before giving up the idea of being sexy and beautiful in a no sleeve dress, keep in mind that there are natural solutions, fast and secure, to help you whitening your armpits.
Causes of armpits pigmentation
The reason for the underarm skin is a darker color than the rest of the body is not concludent, but it very much depends on the health, skin care cosmetics or hair removal method. On the other hand, underarm skin pigmentation may occur because of very tight clothing or excessive heat, which causes sweating by rubbing the skin. Also, there are diseases or conditions that manifests in this way, some of them are hormonal imbalances, fungal and bacterial infections or diabetes. Local hairiness can also cause a dark skin. Even if you are perfectly shaved, it you have thick roots and a dark hair, the appearance of the armpits will be brownish.
Try this remedies to get rid of dark armpits and get back back your self confidence:
- Lemon juice: rub your armpits with lemon juice every night, after showering.
- Baking soda: mix baking soda with lemon juice, and apply the mask on the skin every nigh, before bed.
- Waxing: try to use electric devices for waxing. Any method that involves pulling wires from the root is useful in combating pigmentation armpits.
- Skin scrub: giving that the dead cells from the skin surface may be guilty for the dark armpits, cosmetic scrubs may be one of the solutions for depigmentantion.
- Turmeric, yogurt and lemon mask: mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with 200 ml of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of honey until you get a paste. Apply the mask on the armpits and gently massage the area, then let it act for about 20 minutes. If you repeat this process every day, the results will start to appear in less than 2 weeks.