Fast and efficient decoding of the abdominal pain consists in exact location of the area where the pain comes. There are several reasons why you feel pain in the abdominal area and. While some of them are inoffensive, other are very serious and you can put your health at risk.
In order to better understand the possible consequences of abdominal pain, the first thing to do is to locate the exact area where you feel pain.
According to MedlinePlus, abdominal pain is the pain felt anywhere from the groin and chest. Since abdomen occupy a larger area of the body, it is important to determine the exact location of the pain to easily detect the reason.
1. gastric ulcer, gallstones, pancreatitis.
2. gastric acid, stomach ulcer, pancreatitis, poor digestion, gallstones, epigastric hernia.
3. duodenal ulcer, stomach ulcer, pancreatitis, biliary obstruction.
4. inflammation of the urethra, kidney stones, constipation, lumbar hernia.
5. appendix inflammation, pancreatitis, inflammation of the large intestine, stomach ulcer, inflammation of the small intestine, umbilical hernia, regional enteritis.
6. diverticular disease, kidney stones, inflammation of the bowel, constipation.
7. constipation, appendicitis, hernia inghinala- groin pain, gynecological disorders (endometriosis and others)
8. Appendicitis, inflammation of the urethra, inflammation of the bowel, diverticulitis, gynecological disorders.
9. inguinal hernia, gynecological disorders, diverticular disease.
Less serious disorders
There are various causes of abdominal pain less severe. The most serious causes of abdominal pain are intolerance to certain foods; constipation due to poor physical activity and poor diet; food poisoning; virus stomach / intestine and gastritis due to excess production of stomach acid.