Thyroid is a gland that cause many problems to more and more people. If you prefer to drink soy milk instead of normal milk, it’s time to find out that the consumption of soy milk doesn’t have just benefits for your health. If you like to eat soy milk, maybe you should know that it has unintended side effects on the body. A number of studies have shown that the widespread use of soy milk may be more harmful than beneficial to the human body. If you have problems with thyroid, I strongly recommend you to read this article till the end.
Livingtraditionally.com shows some reasons why you should avoid eating soy milk.
2. Soy increases the body’s need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
3. Also, soybeans contain hemagluitina, a substance that makes red blood cells to unite.
4. 99% of soy is genetically engineered, causing contamination with pesticides.
5. Soybeans and soy products contain high levels of phytic acid that inhibit the uptake of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc.
6. Soy products contain high levels of toxic aluminum that affects the nervous system, kidneys and causes Alzheimer’s disease.
7. Soy contains a compound that is similar with vitamin B12, which can not be processed by the body. Thus, soy foods can contribute to a deficiency of vitamin B12.
8. Soybean proteins are exposed to high temperatures during processing, making them dangerous for human digestion.
9. Soy contains isoflavones toxic. Isoflavones from soy can boost the risk of breast cancer.
10. Soy contains estrogen herbal 10, called phytoestrogens, that disrupt endocrine function and lead to infertility and breast cancer.
11 Soy milk contains substances that deplete the level of iodine in the body. Lack of iodine affects the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
So, if you have problems with the thyroid gland and you consume food soy based, you should get rid of them and eat some natural and healthy foods.