Eggs are very healthy and should be a part of your daily alimentation. It is very easy to cook them, it doesn’t take you too much time and have a lot of beneficial proprieties. Eggs are e great source of proteins. Also, they contain amino acids, iron and antioxidants. Eggs improve your health due to nutrient choline that fights against fat. This is why is very healthy to eat eggs every day.
1. Eggs reduce the risk of heart disease – Even though eggs can raise cholesterol levels at some people, in the most cases, reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems.
2. Stimulate the immune system – A single egg contains nearly a quarter of the recommended daily allowance of selenium, a nutrient that helps your immune system that regulates thyroid hormones.
3. It gives you energy – One egg contains 15% of the RDA for vitamin B2. This helps your body convert food into energy.
4. Improve the skin and hair – eggs contain B vitamins that are very for healthy for skin, hair, eyes and liver.
5. It gives you a feeling of fullness and you will eat less. You will lose fat – Eggs are a good source of quality protein. In addition, you’ll eat less throughout the day if you eat eggs for breakfast.
6. Save your Life – your body can produce 11 amino acids that sustain life. There are 20 essential amino acids that your body needs. The remaining 9 are in the egg.
7. Decrease stress and anxiety – If you miss the 9 amino acids from the egg, the effects are felt on your brain.